Base2 is committed to protecting the privacy of any personal information you provide when visiting our website.
We collect data using cookies each time a visitor enters our website using Google Analytics. This information is used to collect statistical information about visitors as a whole and does not single out or identify specific individuals. Information collected may include:
- Your IP address
- The name of your Internet Service Provider
- Web browser information
- Date and time of visit
- Pages accessed at the website
When you visit the website you do so anonymously and are not required to tell us who you are.
We collect and hold personal information only when voluntarily provided by the user through a contact form on our website. This information includes:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Business Name
When personal information is requested it is our commitment to contain notice outlining our legal authority to collect it and include the following information:
- The purpose for collecting the personal information
- How the information will be used and who will have access to it
- How the information will be recorded and stored
- Who to contact if you have any questions about these practices
All information voluntarily sent to the website, by email, feedback form or other means, becomes the property of the us. We do not sell, nor distribute this information. This privacy statement is limited to our website.